Are you a retailer with 10 or more full-time employees?
5m is to be made available by Enterprise Ireland to help businesses upgrade their websites to boost opportunities in online retail. The scheme is targeted at Irish-based retailers with a physical store and a pre-existing online presence.
The grant is available up to a maximum of €40,000 to support online retailers develop their online presence. Enterprise Ireland will cover up to 80% of the project cost.
The funding is to be used to develop your online presence and train your staff to manage channels.
What can the €40K grant be spent on?
An analysis of your current and potential online presence & research of capabilities, target audience and brand.
Development of digital strategy and roadmap for implementation.
Optimise your online presence with web design, enhancements, analytics and integration of existing POS systems.
What do you need to be eligible?
- A physical retail store with at least 10 full-time employees
- Existence of an online presence
- Derive the majority of your revenues from retailing products directly to individual customers
How is your business evaluated?
- Quality of the proposal and impact on business (35%)
- Impact on the competitive position of the business and viability of the company (35%)
- An ambition to internationalist the business (20%)
- The companies financial track record (10%)
When is the deadline?
The closing date for applications is May 25th 2021
Stacks Creative is here to help!
Stacks Creative is here to help you with your application and support you throughout the grant process
We have a proven track record in:
- Results Driven E-commerce Web-builds
- PPC Social and Search Advertising
- Creative Content Campaign
- Experience in the successful application and completion of several Online Trading Grant projects
Considering the tight deadline (May 25th 2021) – please do not hesitate to get in touch!
We’re ready when you are!